Fungal infection around vagina, belly button. Relief with medication. Bruise in leg, itching. Possible reason?

hi lately my skin became so itchy. first, it was only around my vagina , and buttons appears and when i saw my doctors he gave me treatments and say that i have fungal infection and nothing is serious but after taking medecines the itching didn t disappear but the buttons are better. now i noticed that i have bruises on my leg without reason, with a very bad itching at night when it s hot, i went today to do the blood test , but i have to mention that a few years ago my hemoglobine level was low and then i took the medecine and im ok
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013