Fumble while speaking, drool while sleeping, speak and eat fast. Mouth feels saliva ish. What is the treatment?

Sir I fumble while speaking. Especially on some sentence with those words. They would come out unclear. And also my mouth feels like saliva-ish all the time. I drool while sleeping and I speak fast too . Plus I have this habit of eating fast, I dont chew my food much. My friends say I dont speak loud enough too. What should I do ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Hi, it is a minor psychological disorder, due to fear.
You needs to be mingled with friends and try to speak out loudly, with friends and everybody.
Excess salivation may be due to anxiety, or over activity of the autonomic nervous system . I usually prescribe alprax, and ranitidine for relief.
Thank you.