Fully covered penis, head not showing, unable to discharge sperm on inserting penis completely. Cure?

SIR IAM 30 YEARS OLD . I GOT MARRIED 1.5 YEARS BEFORE . My penis is always fully covered till date But when seeing others penis it is not covered fully a part of head is visibile which is not for me .They tell it has got teared but mine is fully covered .While having sex my penis is fully erect my inner part come out of the skin but sperm is not coming out. but if i do sex without fully inserting my sperm is gcoming out easily . pls clarify my doubts.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for writing to health care magic
Your penis is covered with skin and you want to know its perminent treatment.
The perminent treatment is circumiscision.
So if you can go for circumiscision,go ,consult some general surgeon and get yourself circumiscised
.Hope I answered your question.