Fullness in the left ear, robotic sound, labyrinthis reoccurred. Reason?

Two days ago I noticed a fullness in my left ear when I would lay down. Now I m noticing a robotic sound in people s voices (also in my left ear). Two YEARS ago this month I experienced this exact thing. It eventually went away but a few months later I woke up with my left ear completely plugged (felt like water was in my ear). The plugged ear lasted a week then went away. Immediately after, I began having extreme panic attacks, nausea , shaking, vertigo , etc. For the last 18 months these symptoms have slowly tapered off, but I still have an odd dizzy feeling (not room spinning, but a feeling like I m walking on tennis balls). I was told this is labyrinthitis but Drs. are puzzled as to why it s taking so long for me to get well. Now will this sudden onset of robotic hearing , I m concerned that labyrinthitis is returning.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012