Fullness in ears after MVD surgery for Trigeminal neuralgia. Can hear heartbeat and tapping noise. Advise?

I had MVD surgery for Trigeminal neuralgia on September 2 , 2011. I still have fullness in my right ear and I can hear my heartbeat . Sometimes I hear a tapping or clucking noise . I feel like there is fluid in the base of my neck below my right ear. My neurologist is sendinge to ENT but can t get in for a month. He says he s never heard of this. Also, my ears ( both) hurt sometimes for brief periods of time). Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is driving me nuts.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012