Fullness feeling in stomach, sharp pains in stomach and lower abdomen on eating, diarrhea with pus. Help?

Two days ago I had a really full feeling in my stomach after eating a normal supper amount. A few hours later I still felt full. I woke in the middle of the night very uncomfortable from the full feeling in my stomach. In the morning, I did have bad gas and bad diarrhea which gave some relief. For the past 24 hours, I have had sharp recurring pain sin my stomach and lower abdomen whenever I eat or drink anything. After several bouts of diarrhea yesterday, today I have gas accompanied by what looks like pus (I always thought mucous was clear in color, but what I have is whitish in appearance). Although I do feel hungry, I am hesitant to eat. I took a dose of Peptobismol hours ago and have seen no difference. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013