Fullness after eating few bites, nausea, back pain, dry heaving. Bile found in urine. Possible treatment?

Hi, recently I have been experiencing fullness after eating few bites, leading To nausea. Back pain between shoulder blades that wakes me at night and uncomfortableness when sitting up pressing on the epigastric area. If I press in the center or slightly to The left in the upper abdomen, I start dry heaving. Sickness Is always worse when first getting up. I vomit yellow liquid. I have pain in my left side about belly button level that radiates to my back also. My pcp found bile in my urine but I had normal metabolic panel, normal gallbladder ultrasound. I m sick and want to know what is wrong With me. What s the next step for me? This has been going on for a couple weeks what could it be?? What specialist should I see? Gastroenterogist vs hepatologist?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013