Full field pus cells and epithelial cells in urine, took Augmentin. Still cells in urine. Advise ?

I had full field pus cells and full field epithelial cells in urine on September 14, 2012. Doctor advised me to take 625mg Augmentin ( Co-amoxiclav ) tabs 3 times a day for 7 days. I took the medicine accordingly. After this, on Sep 25, 2012 the result was 8-12 pus cells and few epithelial cells. Doctor again gave me same medicine for 5 days. Result was 5-8 pus cells and few epithelial cells on Sep 29,2012 as well as on October 01, 2012......Please advise me further..... Thanks & Best Regards,
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012