Full bladder, yellow urination with no blood. Infection or kidney stone?

Is it rely true that u can get n infection n kidny stone n all that wild holding a bery extremly full bladder cause yea my wanderful hasben n me has nat pee in over 4 days n evry doctor tell as the same ting n evry time we get the catheter awer pee is allwes yellow with no blood n thas a reall put dawn for my hasben cause he gets so horny i gife him the golden shawer ofter i have a masife squortin orgasam on him right naw it looks like wer both pregnant cause yea wer that full n i just want the trueth
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Yes prolonged holding of urine is not good. This may result in urinary tract infection. A person should drink plenty of water and urinate when ever the bladder is full. For answering the rest of your query I am sorry to mention that it was very difficult for me to read the query.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.

Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty,
Associate Professor,