Full Hip Replacement suggested. MRI showed mod to severe degenerative arthrosis, subcortical cyst. How serious?

I ve been recommended to have a Full Hip Replacement - wanted to read out the MRI results if I can. - mod to severe degenerative arthrosis of right hip joint - small right hip joint effusion with mild synovitis is seen - degenerative tearing of superior and anterior uperior right acetabulum labrum - minimal bilateral trochanteric bursitis - subcortical cyst at right femoral head - subcortical cysts within right acetabulum What would be your recommendation? I am post-menopause, 52 yrs old with COPD and history of cancer THANK YOU !!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013