Frozen shoulder. MRI shows bulging disc. Taking physical therapy, yet not having proper movements. Suggestions?

I had an mri and it shows, I have bulging dis C5-C6 and C6-C7, and now I have a left frozen shoulder , and been going to physical therapy 3 time a week, seen neurology doctor , had nerve conduction test, come back normal, now I am sent to orthopedic doctor and going to have an mri done on left shoulder tomorrow, and see orthopedic doctor after that , my physical therapy has help, but I still don t have all the motion back, am I a candidate for surgery on either one of these symptoms
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013