Frozen eyebrow, heaviness, folds in eyelids. Botox surgery done on brow, frown lines. Treatment?

Please help I went to XXXX to have botox on my brow and frown lines on Monday .... I have been under huge stress lately and thought it would be a nice pick me up instead, my brow is almost frozen solid and feels so heavy. my eyebrows have been pushed down (unevenly) squashing my eyes down causing folds in my eyelids. I am in tears! the manager responded to my first mail to say it was perfectly normal and will settle and the feeling of heaviness will subside. now she will not respond to my emails. I look terrible and do not know if there is anything I can do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012