Frozen embryo transfer, gestational sac at 5 weeks and 2 days, no yolk sac, LH surge, late implantation ?

I am meant to be 6 weeks pregnant through a Frozen embryo transfer (natural cycle) I went for an ultrasound yesterday and the gestational sac was only measuring 5 weeks 2 days (approx) there was no yolk sac visible (though the ultrasound tech did not zoom in to the gestational sac). My LH surge was detected by blood test so is it possible that I ovulated closer to 48 hours from my surge or that I implanted late?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012