Frontal headache, taken Motrin. Side effect of fainting after blood donation?

my daughter passed out two hours after donating blood. witnesses say she had some seizure like activity when she passed out. before she passed out she felt hot, couldn t hear well, then blacked out at her desk. She came to and then apparently did it again for a slightly longer period which was only a minute at the most. After her class was over she went to the health service, they checked her BP which was normal, although she was stll shaky and pale, The doctor told her that it was probably from the blood donation , although she said she drank and ate after the donation, She donates blood a couple of times a year and . She has never had this problem before, although she has experienced dizziness in the past if she get up quickly. She s 23,not pregnant and her only med is proczac for the last year. She complained of a headache when she saw the doctor who told her it was probably from an adrenaline rush after fainting and maybe some hypoglycemia . She feels okay now except for the frontal headache which has persisted despite OTC motrin for the last 6 hours. Is this a side effect from the fainting? should she see a neurologist? How long should this headache last? Is this normal after fainting from a drop in blood volume. Some guidance please . I live 1500 miles away from her.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012