From ankles to hip, joints dislocate. Is it due to previous injuries? Help?

Hello, I m Nicola an I m 18 years old. I have a problem with my bottom half, from my hips to my ankles every joint dislocates. Not all at the same time but it would start from my hips which is the worst pain I ve ever felt. It started in my knees after I slipped in a football match and landing on them on concrete. I was diagnosed with oz-good-schlatter but my doctor said that was the only thing they could think of as they don t actually know. That was when I was 11, it got slightly better in the knees but spread to my ankles and they started to dislocate aswell. 2 years ago my hips began getting sore and would continuously crack (not break) and grind like when you grind your teeth , then they got even worse and would start dislocating together going opposite ways so I d fall to the floor in agony, I could usually put them back myself even though I was in agonising pain but lately they ve (hips) become a problem, they will just randomly come out of place for no reason; for example I was lying flat in bed and both of them just went and I could be sat still and it would happen. It s becoming a real issue my legs are so sore all the time and I m always on edge about it happening, I m starting university soon to do Physical theatre and i can t tell them my problem because there s a medical restriction for the course, I need to be fit and able. I ve had physio many times and it always makes it worse, X-rays can t show what s wrong. I ve done research myself and hip-disposals came up a lot, I matched the causes for it, I spent my mims pregnancy with me in the breech position with my feet touching my chest until the last minute of delivery and had my legs and feet massaged back into normal after time, I was involved in a road accident as a child where my left foot was tangled in a bike wheel and I had an injury through football. Yet no one can give me help or a diagnoses.  Can you help me? I don t want to give up my career goals of a performer. Thank you 
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
The recurrent joint dislocations like you are having can happen due to recurrent injuries or chondro dysplastic syndromes. Needs investigations to find out the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,