Frizzy hair, loss of volume, stunted growth. Tried coconut oil, sesame oil. What is wrong?

my hair is frizzy, loosing volumn and growth is too stunted... my hair grows to hardly shoulder length,after which the hair fall n split ends r so high that m forced to reduce the length.

I have tried all... coconut hot oil msg, sesame oil..olive oil, almond oil,,,cantharidine.,... hibiscus n all......all best available.. but all in vain.. Due to travelling, I shampoo 2 - 3 times a week, all best brands of shampoos are tried...including loreal absolute repair.. but nothing has worked.. Only a hot il msg atleast helps a bit... but thats tempoary.

I take a head bath daily.. thats my habit...

Please suggest me the ideal way of using the shampoo and hair oil, their way of using and any preferred barnd if any...
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013