Friends get motions, fever on sharing water bottle with me, had HIV negative results for successive years. Cause?

Hi, I m facing a strange problem . If i drink water in same bottle with friends. Few of my friends are saying they are getting motions, fever . I don t have any diseases and I m not getting fever or motions if i drink water with them. I m really frustrating, feeling a lot. Kindly please help me whom i have to consult. I had a sex on 2003 and underwent for Hiv testing in 2004, 2005, 2006 all reports are negative.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012