Friend s have flu. One kid passed away. Can I take my kids for the funeral? Advice

Hi! I have an important question to ask. My best friends two sons got influenzaB an they live in Georgia. Today morning her one year old passed away from the flu. I'm planning on going to the funeral and I have two kids. My youngest which is a girl has a runny nose and congested chest. My best friends other son still has the flu. Should I not take the kids with me? My kids of had their flu shots this year. I want to be with my friend but I'm also concerned for my kids. Please tell me what's the best medical advice.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013