Friction burns, green discharge, odor around breast, abdomen with mild fever. Is it serious?

My 70 year old mother has Parkinsons and has significant mobility issues. She has round the clock care from family. Recently she has developed what seems to be friction burns around her breasts and abdomen, with green discharge and odor. She also has a mild fever that fades in and out. Currently, using saline and gauze with polysporin as first aid treatment. Is this green discharge a concern, should I take to the ER?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer