Friction burn on upper left arm. Cold compress done, bruising, dark purple colour over graft site. Suggestions?

I had a skin graft 2 years ago on the back of my upper left arm and it healed fine but I managed to get a friction burn on the area two days ago. I cold compressed it straight away but it is still really painful and and now it has bruised up and is dark purple and yellow over the graft site. There isnt any change in the skin texture but it hurts when I stretch to do anything, like brush my hair or reach for something. Is there anything I can do?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013