Friction burn on the penile tip, worsens after sex, skin seems crusty and peeled. Relief measure?

I think I may have a friction burn on the underside, tip of my penis . It became a bit render after masturbating a few weeks ago, but then worse after sex (some days later). It was very red and tender and a day or 2 later, started peeling in the affected area. It has been about 2 weeks now and it still has not gone away. The skin in that area became crusty again and peeled, and now it looked red and tender (again). How should I treat this? About how long will it take to heal? Is it ok to put an antibacterial cream on it?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012