Friction burn on penis, have follicle bumps, been masturbating. Am I okay?

I have what seems to be a possible friction burn on the top side of my penis . It has some very very small almost hair folicle red bumps beside it. I have had a problem in the past of rubbing it raw during sex or masterbation. It usually seems to heal in 3-5 days. In this case it is almost a crater type of wound, basically the top layer of skin is gone. It is in a position to where my underwear constantly rub it. It is painful, kind of a constant rubbing on a sore kind of pain. Would be willing to guess it is just a friction burn from sex and masterbation?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
hello,
yes these are friction burn due to sex or masturbation but if these are large open try to save them by applying topical antibiotics.