Fresh blood coming from navel. History of familial mediterranean fever and endometriosis. Any ideas?

I am a 50 yr old obese woman. I have a rare genetic disorder called Familial Mediterranean Fever. My concern is that this morning I noticed fresh blood coming from my navel. It was not a large amount (maybe 2-3 tablespoons), but enough to make me concerned. Also, last evening while having intercourse I noticed a new sensation. Almost like something had flipped my clitoris over from the outside to the inside. Of course it didn't, it just seemed like it. Can you help me to understand this. Oh, and at one time I was diagnosed with endometriosis as well.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013