Hello and thanks for the query
In my opinion you are suffering from IBS
but need to be prove. Consult your Gastroenterologist and get your Colonoscopy
done. This will clear your picture about the cause and treatment. Till you got your consultation follow some instructions:
1. Eat fibre-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables like papaya, orange, cabbage, beans, asparagus etc.
2. Chew food properly so that it will be easily digestible.
3. Eat plenty of leafy vegetables and salads.
4. Develop the habit of bowel evacuation early morning every day.
5. Do regular exercise for about 30-45 minutes per day.
6. Avoid smoking
and also avoid drinking strong coffee/tea, fried and spicy food.
7. Keep your blood pressure in control.
8. Try to have a tension free and relaxed mind.
9. Make a list of food products that increases your motion and avoid them in future.
Hope this will help you.