Frequently passing semi-solid stools, sticky substance on anus, constipation, stomach infection. Treatment?

Hi I had stomach infection and constipation . Taken medicine ad advised by doctor. Now infection is cured as per doctor. But now I m going 3-4 times in loo. Feces is passing most of the time mostly semi-solid. But one more thing I noticed that everytime I go to loo and I insert my finger in anus for the opening of anus, I feel warm at starting point of anus and also sticky gluey substance on my finger. Please advise as its scaring me
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013