Frequently have blister looking rash on top of butt crack, no pain, got clear liquid on popping, history of herpes. What could it be?

sure but do u charge???????????????????????????????? any way i have a blister looking rash on the top of my butt crack that i get 2 or 3 times a year i have a pic of it also it looks like a ring worm i have tryd everything to get rid of it i was thinking it was herpes or a ring worm or even heat rash but its really itchy at times no pain and i popped it and it was clear liquid coming out not much but a little and maybe a few little things that looked like a pimple that had busted. what else could it be????????? when i was 16 i had herpes virus i am 32 now and i have only had 3 out breaks sinse then but never after. mayb its stress bumps who knows.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012