Frequently getting cuts near vagina. Had yeast infection. Related?

Hi I have a few questions. I had a pretty severe yeast infection almost 2 months ago and suffered a paper cut like fissure near the opening of my vagina , I got it checked out and my gyno said it was not herpetic at all, but I was still freaked out. I took diflucan and it helped, but then i still had itching/pain. I got another small cut maybe 2 weeks later. And now 3 weeks later I have another, but this has been constant for nearly 8 weeks, very unusual. I havent had any symptoms such as fever or flu-like symptoms. I just started another monistat treatment because I went on antibiotics and started getting discharge and it is helping, do you think that this is still related to the yeast infection?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013