Frequently get sores on lips and tongue, yeast infection, UTI, cavities, weak hair and nails, white patches on skin, fatigue. Advice?

Hi, I have noticed in the last few years that I had recurring infections. Sores on lips , tongue and throat, sore throat, tonsil stones. I also got frequent Urinary tract infections last year, yeast infections. My teeth are not strong, I get cavities all the time, tooth root infections. I also have white patches on my skin on my back and legs. My nails are weak. My hair is not the same anymore, very dry and broken. I have fatigue and I do not sleep well, I have noticed lately. I am only mentioning all these things trying to understand if they are related or not. My diet is not very balance and I hardly exercise, but I am not overweight for my height. I used to get severe colds and fever as a child and frequent tonsil infections.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012