Frequently get allergy in throat / nose junction, sneezing, running nose, mild cough. Diabetic. What is the permanent cure?

Dr, i frequently get allergy in throat / nose junction as such throat pain, sneezing , running nose and mild cough occurs. ENT Doctor prescribed anti histamine claritine 10mg and nasonex nasal spray to be used for 2 TO 3 weeks. ise This is frequently happening. I am also taking diabetic medicines and insulin. Please advise me if any permanent remedies for this. Thanks for your reply and time, Regards, Kumar
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013