Frequently catching cold, masturbating daily. Taking multivitamins, minerals, exercising regularly. Causes?

To start with lately I have been catching colds really fast and I dont understand why! Im a 15 year old boy and i eat pretty much healthy and exercise 3 times a week. I take a daily multivitamin and multimineral with omega 3 fats aswell. Im still in puberty and am growing. Im not overweight or underweight . My bmi is normal and I have good amounts of muscle for my age. So why do i get sick so often? I dont get it why do i get sick often even though im perfectly healthy by default Ps I masturbate about once a day dont know if that lowers or increases immune defense
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013