Frequent white balls on tonsils, food traps in large crater, foul smell. Treatment, preventive measures?

Hello is anyone there looking for someone who can assist me with mouth problems. My sister often gets white balls coming out of her tonsils as she has rather larger craters which I believe trap food and release these balls which have a foul smell. Recently she has been getting more and more of these and she has noticed her tongue is rough at the back and smells bad. Is it possible to get the same type of thing that she has on her tonsils, on the back of he tongue too? Can it spread? How can she prevent it or can they be stopped completely ? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013