Frequent wheezing due to dust. Been taking asthalin, seretide diskus, ventrolin. Which of these is the best?

hi to everyone I was sufferineg wheezing from 2007 ,i took treatment because of dust.i haven taken ventrolin,after that once in a while i was suffering,every 6 months or3 months that time am taking asthalin,from last year 2012. Frequently am suffering i took seretide diskus i am in uae .i am staying one old villa. Toomuch dust no ventilation like cave i think because of bad villa my question is which is the best one asthalin or ventrolin or seretide diskus
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013