Frequent watery stools, blood traces in urine, excessive burping, flatulence. What is the cause?

hello i have been going to the restroom all day with releasing watery stools mostly rushing out of me but not diarrhea where you can see the poop..just a little poop but mostly clear.I just went to the bathroom and urinated only to see it looks im about to start my period that i just got off last week. The discharge appeared to be orangest pink...what could be going on..and im extremely gassy burping and passing gas right before the rush of diarrhea.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012