Frequent vibrations on scrotum with gurgling sound, low libido. History of laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery, trauma to testicles. Cause?

I m 24,Male Indian Hindu student.Since the last 1yror so,I am feeling very very slight vibrations on side and back of the scrotum .There is a sort of a very faint gurgling sound.Now this feeling is almost continuous,with breaks of just a few seconds or so.and then it just starts again.It doesnt always occur,but recurrs after a week of so and continues for 7-8hrs. There is also a decrease in the sexual desire.Both with my partner now,and during masturbation(rarely).decrease in libido,i think is also there. There is history of trauma to the testicles in my childhood,and of laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery about 2yrs back... what might be the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012