Frequent vertigo attacks since four months with weakness,losing weight and bed ridden

I have been having vertigo attacks on and off for four weeks now. I even had to be wheeled out of the airport before flying on holiday as my vertigo was so bad. My right ear is blocked and tinnitis is constant but mild, until vertigo attack comes on then its really bad. My doc has given me stemetil which isn t really doing anything and a nasal spray to clear my ears. They say it s viral labrynthitis as my ear drum is bulging but it s been 4 weeks now, I m off work and the vertigo episodes have had me violently vomiting and bed ridden and can t seems t o shift it. This, in itself, has left me weak, tired and losing weight Please can you recommend what to do. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012