Frequent vaginitis, use birth control pills, smoke weed, masturbate without insertion. Could any of these be causing it?

Hi, I am continously getting a vaginitis each month for about a year. It s not the fishy odor type.. its different then.what Im used to. I haven t had sex in 20mths. The only thing I do regularly is birth control pills (went from high to low dosage) drink crystal light, masturbate without insertion of anything and smoke weed. I have a healthy diet , Can any of these things I do cause it? I do shower at least twice a day because of it. I recently took a prescription which seems to be working for now but I know its gonna come back.. what are some preventative measures. Should I just take half a pill daily? But then ill get yeast infection . This has become very exhausting. What else can be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013