Frequent vaginal discharge, clitoris sore, itchy, presence of black balls. What to do?

Hi for a long time now i have had a number of problems with my virginal area, im am still in secondery school and i am embarrassed. One problem is, is that from time to time i have clear goo come out of my vagina and discharge is very frequent. Recently at the tiny hole at the top of my vigina, i think its the glands of the clitoris, have been sourrouned of a white substance and is very sore and itchy at the same time. The last thing is that i find black balls in my vigina. Please help i dont know what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013