Frequent urine, low flow, slight pain in lower abdominal, slight pain in arms. Cure?

since long time after passing urine one or two drop of urines pass after some time. then 3 years ago i consult a urolgist he prescribed me roliflo od once a day. almost i take that medicine for complete 3years, when i first consult doctor one or two drops of urine was my only prolem, now from 6months i am not taking that medicine nor i am going to consult doctor. but now i feel very much problems. low flow , fruquent urine. some time slight pain in lower abdominal. and sometime i feel slight pain in arms, please advice me.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012