Frequent urine infections, stabbing pain on left side near belly button , low back pain. How to cure this pain ?

hey my name is AAA for that past 4 months ive been getting urine infections alot pain leftside belly near belly button pain feels like someone stabbing me also it feels sore were the pain is my bowels are ok and im eating fine but i cant get rid of this infection doctors give me meds but doesnt clear the infection up i also get alot of low back pain to i drink alot of water doesnt clear my infection can u plz help me im scared go doctors incase theres something serous wrong
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013