Frequent urine infection since treatment for fever and hives, temporary relief with Cital. Urine test normal. Advise?

my daughter age 20 had severe skin infection ( hives ) and fever /breathlessnes last year and she was admitted to hospital. she is cured now, no hives but she frequently has urine infection since then. when we give her CITAL Syrup and urikind tab she becomes ok...then after few days, same problem arises. she frequenlty passes urine with pain. we had her urine tested twice, all were normal...please advise
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012