Frequent urination yellow in color, feel tired and hungry after eating. Suggestions ?

Hello, Doctor i am AAAA from India. For the past few days i am experiencing a problem,while urinating. I frequently urinate, get tired very often, feel hungry after eating. I am 27 years old. I had checked my glucose (sugar) level using accucheck after 2 hours of full meal it showed110, also i urinate yellowish in color. Can u suggest me what could be the problem. Am i infected with diabetic. I come form a family where diabetics is very common.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012