Frequent urination with strong smell, pressure and tingling in the bladder with pain after completion with blood traces, blood in stools. What is the cause?

Hey I ve been peeing a lot lately and just now it smells really gross and is light colored and cloudy but once I m finishing up peeing there is this pressure on my bladder that kinda tingles and sometimes it hurts. And Ive also noticed that I can not really keep my pee in. Always running to the bathroom. But yes this is starting to scare me and I think I should also mention that I ve been pooping out blood too lately. And when I say that I mean just some blood everytime I poop.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012