Frequent urination with pain, heavy and foul smelling vaginal discharge. No relief with water infection tablets. Treatment suggestion?

I keep needing to go to the toilet all the time and it hurts I went to the doctors and they gave me waterinfection tablets and they ve not worked & now have a lot of pain in both sides of me it feels real tender, and after I took the waterinfection tablets it seems that I am gettin a lot of discharge from my vagina and it smells quiet bad too
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Your problem is most likely Bacterial Vaginosis.Urinary tract infection also should be ruled out by doing urine routine test.For bacterial vaginosis i treat with combination of metronidazole or clindamycin with clotrimazole as vaginal suppository or as oral tabs.I also recommend to use intimate wash regularly to normalize vaginal bacterial flora and PH there by prevent getting further infections.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.