Frequent urination with nerve irritation post UTI, increased inflammation. Remedy?

hi I peeing lot more than i used too and my have nerve irritation. This all started in may when i developed a UTI out of nowhere. my bladder was sore and i had a UTI . My doctor gave me keffid and it cleared it up. But the frequency hasn t gone and there still feels like inflammation and nerve irritation . Including pelvis , pubic area and area were penis and pubic area meet. There is no blood in urine , im peeing around 10 times a day and usually pee in 2 hour gaps. i used to go 4 or 5 hours a time before UTI. I really need some help its effecting my life.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012