Frequent urination with missed period and negative pregnancy test. Reason?

Hi I am having issue with frequent urination . When I lay down I have to pee ifi do not lay in the same position or turn to the other side I have to pee again. It wakes me up also if I move while I am sleep. I took a pregnancy test it said negative. I did this because I also had a contraction like pain today for the first time since I have this issue. My last cycle was the week before Christmas and since it has went off this has been going on. As soon as I drink something I have to pee. Can you please help me!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013