Frequent urination with burning sensation.<br>UTI? Any home remedy?

I am a female, 19 years old, 123 lbs., never had any medical problems. Over the past 2 weeks I ve had on and off frequent urination and tingling sensation. In the beginning I assumed it was a UTI so I started taking Cystex and the problem would stop for like a day and then continue. Now I urinate constantly and it s a full urination each time with a tingling sensation between each session. What could be wrong? Are their any home remedies I could use to fix this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013