Frequent urination with burning sensation, urine test showed pus and epithelial cells. Prescribed Clavam, Norflox. Suggestion?

Hi! I am having a problem of frequent urination and burning sensation in my urine since last two days. My doctor advised me to go for Urine test and I got the report. The only thing my report has is PUS cells - 0-2/HPF and Epithelial cells - 4-6 and all other values are NIL. My doctor said that my report is normal and it s a common UTI infection and just prescribed me CLAVAM 625 and NorFlox 400. But I am still having burning sensation and frequent urination problem. My age is 52 Sex: Female Please guide....
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012