Frequent urination, urine test normal. Feel urine stuck in urethral tube. How to rectify?

hi am 26 male.. am suffering from frequent urination from the past few days.. i just did urine test but its normal.. no sign of infection.. well my symptoms is soon after urination.. i fell some thing or urine still stuck in my tip of urethral tube..and its very irritating and uncomfortable.. so i have to empty it again and again.. and goes on.... so wat could be.... i don think any infections is there... or any other bladder issues.. kindly suggest me.. and to be frank i use to frequently masturbate.. so any effect cos of it? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013