Frequent urination, urinating less. Inguinal gland swelling, severe mensuration cramps. Are they related?

I AM 24 YEARS OLD GIRL I AM HAVING A PROBLEM OF URINATING FREQUENTLY AND URINATING LESS( LIKE IN 1-2 HOUR), ALSO IF I TRIED NOT TO URINATE FOR A HALF AN HOUR AFTER HAVING THE FEEL OF URINATION THAN WHILE URINATING I FEEL A KIND OF SENSATION IN WHOLE BODY????..I AM ALSO HAVING A SMALL INGUINAL GLAND SWELLING FROM PAST 3 MONTHS. THIS URINATION PROBLEM IS OCCURRING FROM PAST 1 YEAR. ALSO I HAVE SEVERE MENSTRUATION CRAMPS DOES THIS HAVE ANY RELATION? ...INITIAL CERVICAL IS ALSO THEIR ..PLEASE TELL ME WHY I AM GETTING THIS ??/
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013