Frequent urination, urge to urinate, white discharge with no smell, bleeding when exercising. Pregnant?

Hi i wanted to know im pregnant lately ive been peeing alot especially when ive peed already and need to go again and i have also been having white discharge like clear thick and no smell.I also was doing my excersise the other day when i bled a little and i wasnt due to have my period which was weird so i put pad and it was a small smount of brown blood and nothing else and it never happend again!im also very tired comsidering i have an 6-8hrs sleep and ive also been feeling nausea and feeling period like cramp in my stomach but im not due for period yet!!Please help
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012